Best Online Futures Trading Platforms - Online Trading Platforms- Free Demo
ClearTrade Online Futures Brokerage offers WebOE (Web Order Entry)
Welcome to the latest in ClearTrade Technology
The new ClearTrade WebOE online future trading platform and commodity trading platform is an exciting new product that gives you the flexibility and portability of a online web based commodities platform, and the account management, order entry, commodity quote and commodities chart capabilities of a download only online commodity trading platform.
With ClearTrade WebOE, our online trading futures and options platform, commodities online, trading commodities online platform is the only tool required to trade besides an internet connection. The straight forward, free trading futures online platform requires no training and allows for commodities traders and commodity options traders to conveniently execute orders from any computer around the world with ClearTrade WebOE. One of the best futures trading platforms for online trading.
Some key features of ClearTrade WebOE include:
- 24-hour access
- Free futures prices and commodity option prices
- Free Commodity Futures charts
- Single screen, 1-click encrypted order entry
- Depth of market (DOM) complete with "drag and drop" order entry
- Historical searches with intuitive administration screens
- Charting with study indicators
- Real-time quotes on eCBOT, Globex, LIFFE, and ICE markets
- Real-time tracking of all transactions
Type Web based
Quotes Snapshot, Real-time and Last Tick Ouotes
Market Depth Yes
Risk Management Yes
Markets CME, GLOBEX, CBOT, eCBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, NYBOT, KCBT, MGEX, ICE, LIFFE, EUREX
System Requirements Internet Access and Web Browser
- Depth of Market View current activity for a selected contract at various prices (CME Group, ICE and Liffe exchanges currently supported).
- Quotes Access snapshot, real time and last tick quotes.
- Templates for Preset order Quickly pull up ten pre-configured order templates and another ten pre-configured spread order templates
- Dynamic User Interface Mold and shape the interface by resizing windows, relocating and removing columns, and moving screens across multiple monitors.
- Integrated Risk Management Screen Access information on customer accounts using the upgraded marked-to-market account detail and risk management tool.