Information sending funds to your ClearTrade Commodities trading account:
- All checks should be made payable to R.J. O'Brien (RJO).
- Third-party checks are not accepted.
- Checks without the customers name will not be accepted.
- The name on the check or wire must match the name on the ClearTrade Account.
- Personal checks may take up to 7 business days to clear. Checks drawn on foreign banks may take up to 30 business days. We strongly recommend foreign accounts to send funds via a U.S. bank or wire transfer.
Bank Wire instructions are as follows:
To begin trading your account immediately, wire funds to:
United States Dollar-Customer Segregated, Fed wire instructions:
Harris Bank, Chicago IL
ABA Number: 071-000-288
Account Holder: R.J. O'Brien Cust Seg Funds
Account Number 367-1716
FFC: Customer Account Name
FFC: Customer Account Number
Swift Code: HATRUS44
Please make checks payable to R.J O'Brien. For amounts over $20,000 please send a wire instead of a check.
All Checks Must Be Mailed To ClearTrade Commodities - Not Harris Bank (BMO).
5415 n. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60640
If needed by your bank (not needed to wire money):
Harris Trust and Savings Bank
111 West Monroe
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Tel: US 1.312.461.2121
All margins calls must be met via a wire transfer, which maybe within one hour upon request.
If you have questions regarding the fund instructions contact us at 1.773.561.9777.
About WebOE / Mobile Trader / Open Account / Joss Report / WebOE / Simulated Trading / News / Charts Quotes / Tools / Option Quotes / Seasonal Charts / Interactive Charts /About futures Products / Futures 101 / Options 101 / Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Contract Specs / Trading Rules